Monday, November 2, 2015

Inspirations

Last week lesson we have been doing  a group activity, basically a reminder of keep pushing ourselves to bogging. 



We have been separated into small groups containing max 4 people. As a group task during the session we had to make a list of 10 different blogs, webstites, books, films etc from which we are taking the inspiration everyday. 

As an inspiration I have choose 'Rik Lee', 'Arden Paul', 'Stylenoir Magazine', 'David Carson', 'Tim Walker' 



- Rik Lee - Is a young artist from Australia. He has worked for a range of clients including American Express, Nylon, Puma, Wired, Vodaphone, Air New Zealand, Virgin Australia, Telstra, Vive, Vice, Dotti, Clandestine Industries, Hurley, Honour Over Glory and Stussy. He works with grey lead pencils, textas, watercolours and his computer. He is creating tattoo illustrations of women and he is combining them with animals. For my a-levels and foundation diploma I have created lots of work inspired by him.







- Arden Paul - Was an Author and Creative Director. The book which I am taking lots of inspiration from is called 'It's no how good you are, It's how good you want to be'.









- Stylenoir Magazine - Is a British magazine published since 2008. The magazine is online based, but has had print offshoots including Noir: the black book of art and fashion. The Magazine regularly features latex, alternative style, and the darker aesthetics of fashion. In last years for my a-levels and foundation diploma I have created lots of magazine's covers inspired by this magazine. 













- David Carson - Is an American graphic designer, art director and surfer. He is best known for his innovative magazine design, and use of experimental typography. For my a levels I have created lots of posters inspired by him as I think his work is very unique. 


- Tim Walker - is a British fashion photographer, who regularly shoots for Vogue, W Magazine and LOVE Magazine. This is a famous photograph taken by Tim Walker. I found his style very interesting and I think his photos are unique. I really like the way he takes his images with the perfect composition to capture the main focus point. Everything in Walker's pictures is specially constructed and there is a selection of the extraordinary props also models. For my A2's photography I have created my final project inspired by him. Link to my photography  webpage: http://anetasidorko.weebly.com






- Instagram - Is easy and quick way to find lots of different interesting and inspirational design created by students, artists etc. I have created lots of work inspired by images on the 'Tumblr'.





No comments:

Post a Comment