Saturday, May 6, 2017

Creative Report

https://issuu.com/anetasidorko/docs/convert-jpg-to-pdf.net_2017-05-04_1







For my creative report as a layout of each page, I have used illustrations done by Rik Lee. This idea worked well with the interview content and really brought it to life. As crating a presentation using Issuu is the minimum requirement I have decided to develop it more. As Rik Lee is selling lots of posters and gifts cards using his illustrations I thought I might me a good idea to use it to present the interview with him. I have decided to use the idea of a gift card as I feel poster might be too easy to do.


Front and Back cover 



Middle Pages



Using thick paper, which is used for gift cards I have printed out a real copy of my gift card with the interview. Here is the outcome of it:







No comments:

Post a Comment