Thursday, May 4, 2017

Summer Plans and targets

During this summer holidays I would like to focus more on my work and how can I push it into the real world instead of keeping it only on my computer on in the portfolio. As we won't have any briefs I can spend more time on it. What I would like to focus on?

Instagram Account - Photography

As my Instagram account get so many followers in short period of time and people very appreciated my photography work I feel I should continue it. Also, it allows me to work with different companies like IndaHash or Amazon Associates for now. During the summer holidays, I would like to get accepted and start working for others companies. Photography is my hobby, after finishing my university I am thinking of taking some Photography courses to improve my skills and gain some knowledge about it.

Online Shop - Mitsuvanity 

My next target is to focus on the online shop which I have already created. This will help my work to be seen by others. Using my illustrative skills I would like to design simple things like phone/MacBook cases, some notepads, posters, postcards taking the inspiration from Rik Lee. 

Fiverr 

Fiverr is freelance service marketplace which allows creating and selling different designs to others. I feel it would be a good start and it will allow me to gain some experience while working for different clients and on different briefs. They have a range of interesting categories to chose from like Graphic Design, Digital Marketing, Advertising and more...

Those three are my main targets for this summer holidays which I would like to focus on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment