Thursday, May 3, 2018

PPP / Placement

As I have decided to do my placement in Poland, I sent out a couple of e-mails to different graphic design studios. I feel it will be very beneficial for me as a designer to travel. Also, I understand the culture as I am from Poland. The graphic design studio which I am going to do a placement is called Fioletowe. Here are the screenshots of e-mails with them in polish.



Hello,

My name is Aneta Sidorko, I am currently a final year Graphic Design student, studying at Leeds Arts University in the UK. I am looking for a placement at the end of June 22 to 29, as I will be coming back to Poland on 16th of June. 

I have covered the following experience from my degree course: long and branding, packaging design, advertising, photography. Also Adobe Suites like Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign. Links to my portfolios: mitsuvanitycreative.wixsite.com.mysite and behance.net/anetasidorkobead

My e-mail address: anetasidorko@gmail.com
Telefon number: +4407494327123

Kind Regards 
Aneta Sidorko 



Hello Aneta,

I would like to invite you for the placement in the advertising and marketing department on 22/06/18 till 29/06/18.  We work 9 am till 6 pm.

See you 

No comments:

Post a Comment