Thursday, May 10, 2018

PPP / Social Media

For the social media, I have created my own Behance, Instagram and Linkedin account which contains all my work but it still needs to be developed. Therefore, by making these vital online accounts will help to prepare me to find these potential connections, networks, job opportunities, and clients. 

Behance - Link

I have created my Behance account last year to upload my work on it. Currently, it contains mostly second-year work as it is in a current development. It contains only three projects from this year.



Linkedin - 

I have created a Linkedin account, I was struggling with it as it didn't allow me to change the background image where I wanted to upload my logo, and I couldn't add any information about me. 
Below is the picture of how my profile should look like. 


Instagram - Link

As Instagram has become a very famous platform, and people are using it to share their work I have decided to create an account for myself. The website is in a current development as I want to upload my work from the third year as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment