Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Self Branding / Logo Design

                                                                       Logo Design 

In 2010, my first ever twitter name was 'Mitsuvanity'. This is a name I am very familiar with. Since that I was keep using this nick name for instagram and snapchat account, people started to calling me by this name. I thought I should use it for my self branding as my surname is quite long and I don't like people calling me by it. Self branding has to really try and capture you as a peron and a designed which I fell this name will.

As I love to use calligraphy in my own work I wanted to use it as my font for the name. The font name is Sanies Script. Also most of my briefs are based on animals/ nature and I did quite a lot of illustration work so I thought it would be nice to add simple illustration to it. The logo is very simple which shows my minimalist style. I will use pastel colours for the background. Below is an example of the potential logo designs:


Feedback 

I asked my close friends for the feedback as they know me and my work very well. The feedback was very positive. 

- I feel this logo signify, very well you as a person and a designer. I think, you should use 2nd design.
- Add some pastel pink colours for the background and it will be perfect! 3rd design! 
- Love the way you used 'Mitsuvanity' as you name, but you should try to use your name as well. Personally I prefer the second design. 
- Maybe try to add some illustrations of the animals, as your briefs are mostly based on them. :) 2nd design! 
- Love it! I like the last design 
- The design number 2 or 3!  

No comments:

Post a Comment