Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Self Branding / Business Card / Stickers

As I am using pastel colours for my work I wanted to include it in my business card. I feel those designs look professional yet informal because of the light pink colour. I used people as it was the main colour people suggested to me as it relates to me as a person as well. As I am doing photography, illustrations and graphic design I didn't wanted to limit my self that's why I used the word creative.



Feedback

I asked people online for the feedback and to help me chose the best design. People voted between the first and last design, also I have been suggested to try the white circle on the first one and make the plant see as it is coming out of it to make it more interesting.

I decided to mix the first and last design. This was suggested to me as well to add white circle to the first one as it was too plain. Plus as an extra I used simple lines on both sides of the word 'creative' to make it stand out.

                                                                    Final Design 

The business cards will be printed out double sided in 85x55 mm size with the use of thick, card stock. Overall I'm extremely proud of how these look, and feel they really communicate my style and process as a designer. 

Stickers

I have printed out some sticker designs with my logo.  


No comments:

Post a Comment