Saturday, March 11, 2017

Reflecting on last year PPP

This module is about exploring yourself as a designer.

Task:


Make a list of everything you found uncomfortable during first year. 


- Presentations 
- Group Works 
- Time Managing 


How I'm going to overcome these issues and progression into second year PPP:


I need to engage more with people during the group work and try to be more open and confident. I am going to make more effort to keep on top of every module so I need to learn more how can I manage my time. Also I need to get the blog posts done right away instead of couple days after because it would be difficult to finish all the blog posts in one time before the deadline. For presentations I need to watch more videos with different talks and presentations to learn different methods to effectively present my work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment